To reset the password for your registered Phantom EFX account, please follow the steps below.
- Click here to go to our password reset section.
- Enter the registered email for your Phantom EFX account.
- Click on Get New Password.
This process will send an automated email to your email's inbox with a temporary password. Once you get this password, please follow the instructions below to change the temporary password we sent you to a password of your preference.
- Click here to go back to our website.
- Log in with your email and temporary password.
Note: If you do not see the My Account section at the bottom of the page after logging in, please refresh the webpage by either clicking on your browser's reload button or by pressing F5 on your keyboard.
- Click on My Account. Once the page loads, click on the General tab, then enter your preferred password on the Change Password field, followed by entering the same password on the Confirm New Password field.
- Once this is done, click Update.
From this point, you will need to use the password you just entered in these fields as your password to log into our website. If you wish to change your registered account's password at a later time for security reasons, please refer to this Password Reset guide again!